Kroger is recalling its Sand Bar shrimp due to a potential health hazard.
he store chain said the shrimp products may be under-cooked, which could cause illness.
The products listed below are being recalled:
- Sand Bar Peeled / Cooked Shrimp 26/30 CPTO UPC 11110-64115
- Shrimp Cooked, Tail-On 26/30 Frozen Service Case UPC 69439-XXXXX
- Shrimp Grab & Go Service Case UPC 69447-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cooked 26/30 Seasoned Service Case UPC 69472-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cooked Tail-On 26/30 Frozen Service Case UPC 89439-XXXXX
- Shrimp 26/30 Cooked Service Case UPC 89461-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cooked 26/30 Seasoned Service Case UPC 98107-XXXXX
- Shrimp Cocktail 26/30 UPC 99479-5XXXX
- Peeled Cooked Shrimp 26/30 UPC 40401-370681
Customers who may have purchased any of these items should return them for a refund.
According to Kroger, this recall “affects Kroger stores located in , Central and Northwest Ohio; Northwestern Virginia panhandle;, Michigan;, KingSoopers, Frys, Smiths.”